Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life is busy but good

Shu's a quitter! The Salsa classes failed to launch. I've missed 4 classes now, due to busy after-work travel planning work and well, lack of prolonged enthusiasm for that type of dance style.

I've missed blogging (relax Shu, it's been only 2 weeks) soooo much. Many days passed when I wanted to write so badly but did not make it before my auto-shut down time.

On a serious note, I have come to realise that I am only as good as the things I practice regularly. It applies to nearly everything in my life; skills, thoughts, habits, etc.

There's only one thing on my mind and that's the destination I'm traveling to in a week's time. My days are plagued with disturbed sleep (rare in Shu-burbia), attention deficit disorders, panic attacks and respiratory ailments. The goal is NOT to die of exhilaration in the next few days leading to the actual holiday.

Rihanna's biggest fan these days:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...