Friday, November 18, 2011

BECAUSE I CAN'T

Oh my, feels like a lifetime ago since my last blog.

I have a long overdue post, which I shall not try to tackle today in order to be fair to it.

It's been a little over a week since I got back from my holiday. The revitalised feeling is gone. I have caught up with friends and family. Photos have been uploaded on social networking sites. Bags have been unpacked. Office work is up to date. The bad flu I brought back is gone. A few more things to get on track, but nearly there.

One more concert tomorrow and I need to take a much-needed break from social activities. I miss my weekends at home. But I must admit that these days I am overwhelmed by the love of family and so many great friends around me. That's what fuels my life force these days.

I just (semi-consciously) said 'Thank you' to a scavenger mouse for dropping me a piece of rare scrap metal on Mousehunt. A sign I need to go get some sleep!

Damn, got to LOVE this song. Can't get it out of my head, sounds awesome played loudly over the radio while on the roads (best enjoyed without the video).


The title of this blog, is to vent over the fact that I have an innate inability to say NO to people, especially in the cases where I have to make decisions on the spot, which lands me in all kinds of unnecessary trouble sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...