Monday, July 15, 2013

Cake and other random bits

It's July! We turned late twenty last week.

Growing up is not all bad, actually. The turbulence of the younger years seems to have subsided. The workings of the world makes more sense.

Some extremely thoughtful presents given by Shu's dear friends. Thanks guys, for these and the cake! 

A beautiful Royal Python introduced to us by one of the Keepers after zoo duty last Sunday

A photo taken at Harbourfront, Singapore. 


And finally, a one of Pitbull's songs guaranteed to lift the spirits:


2 comments:

  1. I have a computer I have a computer I have a computer I have a computer!! I no longer have any money, but I have a computer!!! First online stop: chocolate caterpillar! *Does happy dance before diving into all the posts I've missed out on over the past several weeks. :D
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THIS MONTH! I hope you have a good year. :) :) :)
    Forgive the various rambles that might follow. I've been living in the stone age for a month... Now allowing myself to ride the technological high. Unfortunately, perhaps, at the expense of your blog and free-time... :3
    PS. It's Kate! I can't seem to post under wordpress... Either that or I don't know how to use this computer properly... which is probably the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK, not-so-Anonymous Kate!! :D It's soo good to hear from you and I was thrilled to see the influx of comments and posts from you!! Thanks for the wishes and I'm flattered that you graced here since the Great Computer Crash of June!! Yes, those things are expensive like diapers, but it's a worthy investment I guess ;)

    I am being tormented by my computer these days. The keyboard has developed a mind of its own and only works on some days, so I can't type my log in password to get in. I managed to disable the password and I am working on getting back to blogging soon. I kinda hit a hiatus too but I have been inspired by Katy Kat and your return :D

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...