Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm really awake, September!

Greetings, fellow blog fans and stalkers.

It is 2:24am and I can't seem to roll back to sleep. It's been day 4 since got back from a short but surreal trip in France and I am still suffering from the adverse effects of jet lag and mild hallucinations. I decided not to wait till I have blogged about that trip. I frankly miss blogging on mundane things and I am a little disappointed that lately, I have been going at an average rate of two posts a month (not for lack of trying, though). So I'll save that post for later when I have the leisure of completing the herculean task of rounding up ALL the thoughts and memories and photos of that week.

My musical tastes this week have shifted to Opera. I can't seem to get tired of Casta Diva.


Hopefully, this post will trigger more posts this month.

Long live bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. You went to Paris?!! Did you test out your French skills? :) I hope there'll be a post on the overseas trip, but the joys of everyday normality are a pleasure to read too!
    Also, I imagine you can tell, but this is Kate. Failing at computers again and unable to determine how to post comments as a non-anonymous entity. :)
    Long live bloggers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...