Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ramble, ramble

My thoughts on blogging so far (part 1):

Expressing my thoughts by writing was not exactly new to me when I started my first proper blog. I always knew at the back of my head that writing my thoughts was much easier than speaking them out. Inside the world of Shu's head, everything is calm and quiet, except for her loud voice, chattering away nonstop. Writing gives the feeling that time slows down, so thoughts have time to analyse and re-organise themselves. There are no concerns when writing -  no one to judge you while you write, no one to notice how you look like, no one to interupt your stream of thought, no one to offend you or no one waiting eagerly for a response - as a result, written expression comes out nearly as free and natural as they originate in the mind.

Writing this blog extended over 2 days due to distractions, so I lost the original train of thought and I was only able to manage that one paragraph.

But here is a rather catchy, nonsensical song playing on radio and in my head these days... nice idea for making bubbles (if it really works, that is)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...