Sunday, May 15, 2011

Attempt No. 4.5 : NEVER say die.

Here is an irritating start to a new blog.

It was time to leave the safe haven of my previous blog (http://dammitshu.blogspot.com/). A place where I always felt welcome, a place which felt warm and safe enough to unload my burdensome thoughts, a relaxed place to peacefully rearrange and re-define my ideas. A place where I took refuge in for about an year.

But here I am again, blogging in a cold place, unsure and doubtful of how this one would turn out. This blog took awhile to be up, overcoming irritating technical issues, layout issues and naming ceremonies. In that time, I think I even stumbled on the definition of the blog-withdrawal syndrome!

I am, after all, a creature of habit who rarely takes a leap out of ritual or routine. When I do take one, I fuss and grumble and whine until I settle down. But soon I shall make a "home" of this place with my special touch.

So here's to the good in this fresh start; BREAKING OUT OF HABIT AND COMFORT ZONES.

Let's see how this turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...