Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ratatouille

I had my first taste of "ratatouille" today and I loved it (at first). I ordered a side dish of it, and having finished it, ordered the main dish, to realise the only vegetarian main dish in a French bistro was eggplant stuffed with ratatouille and baked with cheese. I think I've had enough for awhile. So THIS was what the Remy in the animated movie, Ratatouille, managed to cook and impress the critic with!

Nearing 7 months, Mousehunt (http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/) has become a daily part of my routine. It just involves clicking on a horn to try and attract different types of mice to your different trap setups in different quests. The game is brought to new life for special occassions like Christmas, Easter and Valentine. Each player progresses in the game with ranks that sound cool (Novice --> Journeyman --> Master --> Hero --> Knight --> Lord). It is a very creative game, with a lot of time and thought gone into making it. The best part is, it is not the end of the world if don't log into Facebook for long hours and play it (unlike Farmville, where your plantations can die if you are away for extended periods of time), the horn sounds automatically each hour for the time you are away, so you still progress in the game without having to stay hooked on it for 24 hours. You can even send gifts and gold to friends and sell things on the market for rip-off prices. Never thought I'd like it, but it has been certainly interesting and has won my admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...