Friday, July 8, 2011

Whatsapp???!

The good winds are catch up once again! I'm off on a sailing trip tomorrow. Yay!

Smart phones are the best invention since winged sanitary napkins (WHY the hell is it called a napkin???) Oh well, nevermind... I have been instant messaging with my friends and family from all over the world, thanks to Whatsapp! I try to strike a work-life balance while at work.

Just renewed Bumblebee's registration and insurance and I have 1 year of accident free driving on record. *pats myself*. I wanted to make it fine-free too, but that failed when I got one parking fine early this year . Seriously governments earn back all costs of roadside cameras and electricity for traffic lights just by collecting fines from idiot drivers, and probably make a huge profit margin too!

Sadly, we cant install hi-tec cameras in our country. There are plenty of people with brains that tell them to go steal such a sophisticated piece of equipment, just for the heck of it! So for now, it is good old-fashioned police uncles standing behind bushes with radar guns - the type with "erasable" memory" (meaning ones that can be erased with a small fee) :P.

The other day a colleague of mine asked me for walnuts from my nuts/ protein store at work (yes, I keep nuts at my desk). In return for those, she told me that I can take cigarettes from her pack ANY time I wanted. She KNOWS I don't smoke. Weird woman.

Recently while dad was visiting, I asked him if he wanted perfume when we were all dressed and ready to go out. He said, "Everyone around me wears enough perfume, I don't need any!". Today, I realised how true that is. I felt suffocated in the morning when 5 different people, cramped in one vehicle, wore 5 different perfumes!

Whaddaya know! This girl can actually sing! Wow, what an awesome sized bed :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...