Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Bumblebee

Transformers 3 was a hit! WOW... is all I can say to the crew who put that movie together.

With effect immediately, Chariotte has been been rechristened to Bumblebee!


Some days ago, my 3.5 year old nephew nearly gave me a heart attack. He calls me "Ammil". I was keeping an eye on him, while working on my laptop, when he edged closer and asked very gently,

"Ammil, you're a boy, Ammil?"

Shuri: [shock and horror] Noooooo! Ammil is a girl.

Nephew: Okay.

(five minutes later)

Shuri: Is Ammil a girl or a boy?

Nephew: A girl.

Shuri: That's right!

(Another 5 minutes pass by)

Shuri: Do you know if Ammil is a girl or a boy?

Nephew: Ammil is a girl.

Shuri: Yes! What a clever boy!!

1 comment:

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...