Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wish upon a star!

Here's a song, that feels like you are high on air! (helps to mute the lyrics)



I think I may have written the first chapter for my autobiography! A very controversial one, but I'll be excited if this plan of mine goes to the stage of a book. I know it's going to take ages but I don't care if no one reads it (except my editor and a few close friends whom I'll force to read up!), I just want to challenge myself to see that I can see it through. Lesse.

Went to class today after a month. Very rusty, but I got a tiny lesson on something I've been drooling and dying to learn for YEARS. It was a good feeling to be reunited with music. Now to kick myself to practice more often.

Dad's going to be here in 2 days' time. He's is so sweet and smart, that's about all I know about him. He speaks very little, but I wish he gave more feedback on what he thinks of me. My Jeep will have all the free health checkups while he is here as he loves diagnosing faults and fixing vehicles.


I long to see a meteor shower! Missed one many years ago when I was a kid. I distinctly remember waiting for the a meteor shower, laying flat on the warm concrete pathway in my garden, watching the sky, which looked so beautifully dark blue and studded with millions of sparkly stars and planets. Btw, tar roads are nice and warm to sleep on by the end of the day. Tried it laying down on a road for a short while for the heck of it as a kid to find out what animals find so great about it. Anyway, it got too late, the meteor shower didn't happen while I was waiting and my mom yelled out asking me to come back inside because it was too dark and there might be snakes!

Oh no! Work tomorrow, with new clothes and a new (unsymmetrical) haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Privilege

Not all of us are born to the same circumstances. There will always be differences in social status, which is determined by factors such as ...